Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Monday, May 6, 2013

London Board Accessories

I've just ordered a number of Lideo Diecast vehicles, which I intend to use as London board accessories from Recreational Conflict. I've been looking for these as alternative vehicles for some time now. I've been scanning ebay for them without luck. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that Recreational Conflict had a bunch of them on sale.  The Lideo horse drawn vehicles are listed as 20-25mm in scale, which would make them a little small. But at $3 a piece how can I go wrong? They will do nicely as stand ins until West Wind offers there new vehicles.

Here are some of the vehicles I ordered.



I think some of them will be useable with the West Wind by swapping out the horse with a 25mm one and adding a 25mm driver from Old Glory or RAFM. Like these models pictures below:

I'll take comparison shots once the arrive in the post.


10 comments:

  1. I've used some of these and they are great fun to do up, but I did find that the horses looked a bit small so I swapped them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael I had a felling they would need a horse swap. Where did you get the horse substitutions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked mine up from redoubt enterprises, but you might try eBob miniatures I think they do some too.

      Delete
  3. Hi Robert, they fit in quite well but the horse look a bit meh, I have a Lipton tea one.

    http://28mmvictorianwarfare.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/reverend-otto-witts-carriage.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link Simon. And of course the nifty little Michael plug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I thought Lipton Teas is a no-no in England.

      Delete
  5. May I ask how much the postage will be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Postage to where? You should contact Richard at http://www.recreationalconflict.com/ for postage information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaspar they are US post prices. It would depend on the weight. I calculated a 2lbs package and that's $23 US.
    I'd say contact Richard at Richard@recreationalconflict.com

    Also the Lideo diecast are going fast so he can tell you what's left.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete