Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sharpen Your Pencil?



I bought this pencil sharpener from D&P Unique Collectibles off ebay I read about some VSF (Victorian Science Fiction) wargamer buying some 28mm scale covered wagons off this guy on the Lead Adventurer Forum. So I bought this because it was on sale. I realized later than the guy on the forum bought the pencil sharpener wagon without the horse attached looks much better than the ones with the horse attached.
The carriage size is good for 28mm but there is very little detail. Still I think I can do something with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment