Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Light at the End of the Tunnel

 Fishmonger
Yes gentle readers there is light at the end of the tunnel and I expect normal hobby time to resume this weekend or next. I've just began a new 9 to 5  on Monday this job change is the last of the major real life issues disrupting hobby time.

So what's next?
 Zombie Incident of 1888
More Zombie Incident of 1888 astute readers will note some new Zombie Incident of 1888 pages on the blog; ZI protagonists and Zi Endorsements. The endorsements page are comments valued readers have made which have spurred me on with this project. The ZI Protagonists page is a list of characters I've created for the Zombie Incident of 1888. Since I first thought of this project in May 2013 I've thought of so many bit players in this drama that I'm beginning to have trouble keeping them all straight in my head.  This page is a WIP list of these characters it is by no means complete nor do I think it ever will be so long as I'm working on this project. This page will be updated monthly so drop by every now and again as will the original ZI page.

Reaper Bones
I've acquired half a dozen of these plastic figures from Reaper (they are all over the place here in the US) and I will eventually post a guide on how to paint them once I've found the best method.

Star Wars
I've placed a new job celebratory miniatures order of OOP Wizards of the Coast WOTC pre-painted plastic collectible Star Wars figures. 33 will arrive by the end of this week.

Contest  
There will be another contest sometime in September. Last year I decided to hold a giveaway contest once the blog generates 50,000 hits. I expect to reach that point in early Fall. In anticipation of this I have set aside a few KS backers only EOTD figures and I'm looking for some more interesting giveaway prizes. This contest will be a little different (astute readers will note I'm incapable doing things the usual way) only current followers will be eligible, i.e. people who became followers before we hit the 50,000 hits mark. Once the 50,000 hits mark is reached I'll post the prizes and randomly generate the winning numbers so if you want in follow before the 50,000 hits mark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment