Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Monday, June 17, 2013

The Fiends in Waistcoats (both of them) nod their heads to Scott’s War-gaming.

I've gawked at his blog of and on for years now especially his LOTR figures. I envy his ability to consistently work on this hobby we love so well on daily basis. We are both members of several of the same forums, The One Ring, The Lead Adventurers Forum and BOLS, thought truth be told I'm rarely on BLOS, my handle is kidterminal. But I digress, the reason for this nod is his outstanding new project the Victorian terrace with working candle light no less!Use this link to his blog to see his video test of the candle light for his building

This project is so amazing nothing else can be said. You will now find Scott's blog on my "what I read" roll.

 (This has nothing to do with Scott's blog but hey everything is better with pictures)

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the kind words! I will try to keep things interesting for you on the blog, and will be keeping an eye on what you get up to too!
    Cheers
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly was a fabulous build especially given the prices of the recently released 4ground Victorian streets.

    ReplyDelete