Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Requiem 23+5 E/B Special II Backers

"TO:  REQUIEM 23+5 E/B Special II Backers

Please be advised that fulfilment will commence tomorrow and will continue until the early part of next week for the above pledge level.   So please work on your order being despatch by Tuesday next at the latest and count the transit time from Tuesday onwards"

I've received this email from Andy Cooper at West Wind, that's me! I can hardly wait for my kickstarter minis to arrive!

  Soon Queen Vic with Gatling gun will be in my grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment