Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Thursday, May 9, 2013

London board Accessories Part 2

I've received my order from Recreational Conflict with my Lideo diecast carriages. I've been asked to post a size comparison photo. I've photographed a few with a west wind zombie for scale.
All the horses are clearly 20mm and will have to be replaced on all the carriages. Its clear I'll need to give them a base to raise them up to the level of the figure bases. On the whole I'm very happy with them. I'm especially happy with the fire engine. I love it! The other carriages have these rubber rimmed wheels, I'm not sure if they are period correct. I'll have to look into that.

Now I'm not happy with the omnibus. It's clearly 20mm and there isn't any I can do about that. Well a gamble doesn't always pay off. But at $3 its not much of a financial loss.
I may scavenge the wheels. I really like them.

I received a number of sprues of plastic figures which go with these carriages.Many of them look post WWI to me. I will use the dairy man drive with the dog he's nifty.
I'm terribly upset that these firemen in proper London firemen uniforms are 20mm. If I use them the engine will look like its crewed by boys.
Let me know what you think of them.

Sorry for the hasty pictures,

6 comments:

  1. Rubber pneumatic bicycle tyres from 1887, Dunlop founded 1889, so it's not quite possible, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh but this is an Infernium powered steam punk world so anything is possible really :D They will look great i'm looking forward to see these finished. Hopefully it will inspire me to do my own :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do my best to inspire by example Simon.

      Delete
  3. I still think you got a bargain there, some wonderful contraptions to play with.

    ReplyDelete