Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Paint Table Saturday #14, or acutually Sunday

My hobby progress has been admittedly slow. There are very few figures on my work space. The majority of my hobby time has been devoted to the Swamp Monster conversion here you can see I've attached the front reaching tentacles. You can see some GW LOTR figures in the background for Slumming in Goblin Town.


The Beast is finished for me his owner has taken him to paint him up so he will now slink of to the bog he came from.

Hopefully I will begin work on the Lledo horse drawn fire engine next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment