Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Please stand by regularly scheduled Blogging will resume shortly.

Sorry for the recent intermission to your regularly scheduled blogging. I was forced spend the past two weekends attending mandatory classes to get a new work related license. Sadly because of this all hobby related activities including following all my favorite blogs came to a crashing halt. I will get a free weekend again at the end of this week so I expect to resume regularly scheduled blogging again Sunday.

Above is a snap shot of the Privateer Press Hordes Swamp Monster conversion I undertook for a friend. I understand he's been terrify opponents all ready. Sorry for the picture quality apparently the beastie refused to sit still for his photo. I hope to get some proper photos in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment