Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Possibly Paint table Saturday?

Well not really I haven't yet had time to put paint to brush let alone brush to miniature. I was however successful in using google hangout to tech my friend how to use the macro settings on his camera to take clear pictures of the Swamp Monster pictured above. That's the last we'll see of that beastie ladies and gentlemen.

I've been having some trouble with my computer running hot I thought I had issues with my cooling fans, but that was not the case the power supply is on its way out. Now I have well I suppose you can call it an antique custom built PC gamers tower from 2000. The guts are really more 2009 as I've replaced everything, these old school towers are so big that even my huge hands have work room. I removed the cooling fans cleaned & oiled them then put them back. I've order a new power supply from China and everything should be good when I get it next week. I'd like to take a moment to point out that my 4 yrd DVD/CDROM drive died on me, I reconnect the one that originally came with the tower and after 14 years it works fine. There are no words suitable for mixed company to describe the cheapness of today's computer parts.

Lunatic R has been building a Victorian corner store from foamcore I hope to have in progress shots up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment