Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Urges

Urges we all have them some are dark and some are some are just twisted (Ray???). An urge has come upon me one which I have not experienced for a long time. An urge to play a game of ATZ
(All Things Zombie). I am painting up some modern survivors as Stars for the 2 to 4 people who will play Halloween weekend. I'll be dragging out card terrain made back in 2009 for ATZ. That's right Gentle Readers I'll be taking a little spin in the way back machine to the time I first discovered wargame blogging! That's right I'm going wargame!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment