Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Progress in Fits & Starts

You might be wondering just what it is your looking at right now, you are looking my home made zombie feasting markers. Yes these markers will denote zombies feasting on human flesh in progress in ATZ viewing such a thing will cause civilian characters to make a Rep test. As you can see they are made from Horrorclix vampire & victim figures on my home made street bases.

I'd also like to welcome three more new readers who are following with Goggle + Rune Heart of the German language blog Game Department, Roy Williamson of the Paint Table Satuday  Google community, I wasn't aware it had become a community, and Pat G. who is a member of the Google community Adventures in the East Mark I couldn't find a blog associated with you Pat (other than your wife's) so if you have on let me know. Welcome dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment