Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Look At The Work Table

I realized that I haven't posted in some time so I wanted show what's on my work table.
I'm working on my Hellfire Club Un-Gentlemen's Club faction. I'm adding a zombie mob to it.
 
I've made these base inserts from putty for all of my Empire of the Dead figures.                                  

One of the Un-Gentlemen. He is from West Winds Gentlemen faction starter set.
Zombies! These Victorian zombies are from West Winds zombie box set.


I have a bunch of familiar figures. I really like them, I guess that's why I have 15 or so of them. I've mounted some of them on cobblestone bases to use as artifact markers for scenarios.


2 comments:

  1. Nice idea for the artifacts. I've not thought about that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of help. I'll post up where I got the figures from.

    ReplyDelete