Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Off t'Club Ste is having a competion!

 
Ste Haran proprietor of the engaging blog Off t'Club is having a competition and it doesn't even have rules! Well none that would prevent anyone from participating. I think its a right generous offer. You can read all about it here offtclub.blogspot.com

In Fiends in Waistcoats news I've added my blog post labels so you guys can intelligently browse the blog. I realize earlier in the week that I've been very cavalier in labeling posts I had 109 labels at on point! That ridiculous situation has been sorted.  

1 comment: