Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hello Operator...

"Hello operator please thank Mr. King for me."
Wednesday is the only day off I'm likely to have this week a now that my work week begins on Thursday's I'm back to tossing out drunks for a living. This is something I haven't done for a very long time but its for an Irish pub so Fran should approve. Fortunately for me and you I was home when the postwoman rang my bell with a package from fellow blogger Edwin King of Thoughts of a Depressive Diplomatist. Included in the box holding my giveaway prize was a very charming collection of postcards I felt I had to share with you all.
And a collection of Victorian supernatural tales by the noted author May Sinclair.
Mr. King is a very generous soul thank you Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment