Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Linkas Test

I've made some casts of the Linka molds I acquired last year I cast most of the molds twice and here are a few things I learned. Number one the molds cast up real nice the details are very sharp.
Its recommended you use PVA glue to put them together. My figures were a little dusty when I applied the PVA here as you can see.
I also noticed that these molds are designed for 20mm! See the Westwind 28mm EOTD armed Brother next to the door for scale comparison.
Linka World says that you can upscale these by adding a couple of rows to the bottom of the floors.



No comments:

Post a Comment