Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Temporary Interruption

My landlord is painting my apartment so I was unable to get any work done as all my wargaming shelves are shoved into a corner in the kitchen. I'll take a moment to mention the Allied Heroes I'll be using in my 20mm Weird World War 2 project, first I have a 20mm plastic figure with a trench coat and two pistols I'm converting into the Torch of Justice  the Hellboy version (pictured above) not the later version with Radio Girl the figure from a Twilight Creations board game. Next a kind soul has donated a Zebroz Heroes Captain America to this project they are 1" tall and will fit in with the 1/72nd figures.
I don't know who the Nazi villains will be yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment