Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

A Happy New Year to all may readers! On the first day of 2014 I'd like to post may last painted miniature for 2013. My painted miniature count for 2013 an abysmal 10 figures and 5 terrain pieces with several half finished miniatures laying about. But I've successfully made 74 posts this year and built up a readership. This blog has pushed me to get back into hobbying (is that a word?) and I expect it keep me in the hobby in 2014. Now to my last 2013 figure.

Mr. Fright
Mr. Fright is a Horrorclix repaint. He is from the Sideshow line of horroclix figures. He is is a very tall figure with an impressively gaunt build. He is mounted on a 40mm base. If you don't care about playing the horrorclix game and are as I was just looking for an interesting figure you can find a few on line for $2 or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment