Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

NO Hobby Work Today

Today was my only day off I'm back to the grind in the morning so no hobby stuff again this week. I did get the spend a few hours will old friends who heard of my current Star Wars mania. I was given this Micro Machine fan club special edition set. Now I have a 15mm Darth Vader and a tiny Star Destroyer.


I've been very busy of late with real life issues like staving off eviction and getting a better job so I have neglected to mention three new followers to the blog. They are; Another World Miniatures they make some nice figures check them out, John Wasterfors of Mars1889, British Legion who has a youtube channel (if you also have a blog let me know) and Kuan Hua Quah of Foureyed-Monster he is a rather impressive painter please check their blogs out they are rather interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment