Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Star Wars Madness in Space

I know I number several Full Thursters or whatever fans of this game call themselves amongst my readers. I have never played this game but I found a simplified Star Wars specific set of rules for convention play with my Google-Fu. I like them a lot so thank you Rod & Aaron Cain for making them. And yes before you ask I did check out Star Wars Armada I have the free rules which look nice & fast but I can't abide making the ships twice the price of the X-wing ships without addition content its just too much of a GW move for me to stomachache.
Next up will be to find a 6mm or 10mm scale rules set for huge land battles then I'll be set on the Star Wars front.



No comments:

Post a Comment