Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Kriegaffe

 
 Image copy write Darkhorse Comis & Mike Mignola
As you may recall I mention that this weird world war 2 project Fiends in Jackboots would contain elements of Mike Mignola's Hellboy. The main Mignola characters in my Nazi group will be the The Kriegaffe a series of mentally and physically enhanced apes created by Nazi scientist Herman von Klempt an old school chum of Karl Ruprecht Kroenen the clockwork assassin in the first Hellboy movie. The Kriegaffe are employed by the Nazi to sow terror late in the war.
This figure is my Kriegaffe he is painting up very nicely but all Kriegaffe have mechanical hands. I cut away the sculpted fur from the figure's hands & wrist now I need to use putty to give the hands a more mechanical look. Of course this means I'll have to create a figure of Herman von Klempt too.
 Image copy write Darkhorse Comis & Mike Mignola

No comments:

Post a Comment