Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Help Wanted

The funny thing about starting a new period or project is digging up all the bits & bobs you squirreled away. I got this Corgi 2003 special Starkbucks Christmas toy for $1 at a garage sale a couple of years ago. It's 1/56th scale and perfect for 28mm its also a 1940's style truck. I have one big problem there are 7 wheels (including the spare) but I have only 2 of the rubber tires. I need to get a hold of at least 4 more rubber tires to get this truck back in commission does anyone have any idea where I could get some?

No comments:

Post a Comment