Copyrights

Fiends in Waistcoats Copyright 2012-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Zombie Incident of 1888 Copyright 2013-2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved
The Great Occult War Copyright 2014 Robert Audin all rights reserved

Friday, August 8, 2014

Its Here... Wargame Bloggers Quarterly

 
What?! You didn't know you were waiting for something with baited breath? We take it from me you were. You were waiting for Wargame Bloggers Quarterly the brain child of Michael "Millsy" Mills. That's right a free wargaming PDF periodical featuring articles from the big names in wargame blogging like Loki, The Big Red Bat, Dave Docherty, Michael Awdry and mere dabblers like myself. So pop on over to Millsy's Blog to download a copy.

Another New Member
Welcome Ken Reilly of Yarkshire Gamer following on that Google thing.

Also I've added many of the great blogs of you guys me readers to my blog roll so many if fact  I don't remember which ones have just been added.

No comments:

Post a Comment